Friday, February 16, 2007

Trouble with poll

I recently removed a poll that I had posted this morning asking who made the dumbest statement yesterday because it wasn't working properly. Was it:

a) Stephen Harper - "Stephane Dion is soft on terrorists"?
b) Tim Hardaway - "You know, I hate gay people, so I let it be known. I don't like gay people and I don't like to be around gay people. I am homophobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States." or
c) Rep. Virgil Goode (R-VA) - "Islamic jihadists want the crescent and star to wave over the Capitol of the United States and over the White House of this country. I fear that radical Muslims who want to control the Middle East and ultimately the world would love to see ‘In God We Trust’ stricken from our money and replaced with ‘In Muhammad We Trust."

Too bad I can't get the polling thing to work.

No comments: