Monday, July 16, 2007

The call went something like this...

Monday morning call between Canadian PM and US President

"George, it's me Steve."

"Oh hi Steve. Have you seen my progress report on the Iraq War?"

"Yeah George. You really blew those spineless liberals outta the water with that one. I'll need to try that up here on Afghanistan. I was calling about commuting..."

"I always drive my pick-up down at the ranch in Crawford..."

"No George. Like the Scootter Libby sentence."

"Oh that. Cheney brought me some papers for the NFL pool and next thing I know hoopla about..."

"Well we have a disgraced neo-con convicted kleptocrat named Conrad Black, and I was wondering..."

"Is he in the draft? I'm not sure I follow all those Canadian football rules. Is that like a rouge?"

"Never mind."

No comments: