Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It's Spring

Back from Easter celebrations in Montreal and I guess spring is in the air, because I really don't feel much about blogging about Don Imus, or the Conservatives watering down gun control, or allegations that the invisible hand of PM Steve is responsible for the firing of Gerry Nicholls.

I don't know if it's the smell of the thawed dog poop, or something else. But I feel like blogging about hopeful stories, like this one about Barack Obama, or the lineup for Wembly's live earth concert including Madonna, Genesis, Foo Fighters and the Red Hot Chili Peppers playing a concert highlighting the threat of climate change on July 7. Other acts include James Blunt, Duran Duran, Snow Patrol, Razorlight and Damien Rice.

Coincidentally, I watched an Inconvenient Truth again today as well as having seen this guy, Colin Beavan, on Colbert Report. Owl hugging druids...makes me laugh.

No comments: