Friday, August 31, 2007

Conservative Hyprocrisy


Republican Senator Larry Craig is resigning from the Senate tomorrow after having been busted for having sex with a man in a stall at a Minnesota airport.

The Senator apologizes to Idahoans and his wife, but I don't think the good people of Idaho will forget his hypocrisy. This was his position on gay marriage:

"I intend to vote in favor of HJR 2, consistent with the longstanding position I have taken in the U.S. Senate that the appropriate definition of marriage is a union between one man and one woman. The misquoted statement only reflects my belief that each State should be allowed to make its own decision on the definition of marriage, instead of being forced to accept another State's definition."



Moral Majority my eye!

No comments: